Ruger® Mark IV™ 22/45™ Rimfire Pistols
Ruger® Mark IV™ 22/45™ Rimfire Pistols was redesigned by Ruger® of which the platform of their famous 22 pistol to make the Mark IV™ 22/45™ LITE Semi-Auto Rimfire Pistol with a simple rear-mounted takedown button and a frame-mounted pivot pin that eliminate the complexities of field stripping previous models. The Mark IV pistol disassembles and reassembles easily, allowing proper chamber to muzzle cleaning. The 22/45 LITE utilizes a single-piece, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver with a ventilated barrel shroud that houses a tensioned stainless steel barrel. The aluminum receiver of Ruger® Mark IV™ 22/45™ Rimfire Pistols features an anodized, gold finish. The muzzle is threaded at 1/2″-28 for attaching aftermarket suppressors, and it’s fitted with an aluminum thread protector. The aluminum receiver coupled with a Zytel® polymer grip frame results in a super lightweight, full-sized pistol. A partridge-style, target front sight, a fully adjustable target rear sight, and a light, crisp trigger-pull allow shooters to obtain outstanding accuracy with the Mark IV LITE. The top of the receiver has a Picatinny rail mount if the shooter desires to use optical sights. A manual, ambidextrous thumb safety locks the sear, while allowing the pistol to be loaded and unloaded when engaged, and a magazine disconnect prevents the pistol from firing once the magazine is removed. The Mark IV model does not have a loaded chamber indicator on the side of the receiver or an internal key lock. The Ruger 22/45 LITE is a great semi-auto rimfire pistol to carry when weight is at a premium, or for target shooting, and handgun training. Comes with two 10-round magazines.
Manufacturer model #: 43926.
- Super lightweight, full-sized pistol
- Anodized, gold aluminum receiver
- Aluminum receiver/barrel shroud
- Tensioned stainless steel barrel
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Front and rear target sights
- Zytel polymer grip frame
- Threaded muzzle
- Picatinny rail
- Two 10-round magazines
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Features a lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver and a tensioned stainless steel barrel.
- Threaded barrel models feature a 1/2″-28 thread pattern for popular muzzle accessories (thread protector included).
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Threaded barrel models are compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- * Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.
- Capacity: 10
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 4.40″
- Grip Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Checkered 1911-Style
- Finish: Red Anodized *
- Width: 1.22″
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Threaded
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Weight: 25 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.40″
- Height: 5.50″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
Firearms and some accessories are only available for purchase in stores. Each location follows all BATF and individual state/county/city laws to insure the desired product is legal for sale. Any info provided online is subject to change, please go to your local store for more accurate information.