Ruger Lite Rack LCP II .22 LR Semi-Auto Pistol
Ruger® Lite Rack™ LCP® II .22 LR Semi-Auto Pistol features a lightweight, slim-body design for easy concealment and handling. The Lite Rack system includes aggressive slide serrations, easy-to-grip cocking ears, and light, full-length recoil spring for effortless slide manipulation. Plus, the elongated magazine floorplate maximizes capacity (10+1), and extends the grip for improved control. Whether it’s your first handgun, or if you’re looking for a training and plinking handgun, the Ruger Lite Rack LCP II is the perfect choice.
- Lite Rack™ System for easy slide manipulation
- Ideal for training and plinking
- Extended floorplate for maximized capacity and improved control
- Manual safety
The decision to own and carry a firearm is not made lightly. To do so with confidence, you rely on the proficiency that can only be achieved with practice and use at the range. That’s why Ruger developed the new Lite Rack™ LCP® II, a low-recoil pistol with an easy-to-manipulate slide that shoots comfortably, regardless of your hand size or strength. Whether used as a training tool for your existing LCP or LCP II, or as a concealed carry option, the new LCP II in 22 LR allows you to train and operate your pistol with confidence.
The LCP II in .22 LR features a first-ever manual safety, making this a great training option for new shooters or those who prefer a manual safety option. Positioned on the left side of the frame, the safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is instinctive and unobtrusive. A magazine disconnect ensures that the gun cannot fire with the magazine removed, yet still allows the magazine to drop free.
Ruger LCP II 22LR Pistol With Lite Rack Slide. We know the decision to own and carry a firearm is not made lightly. To do so with confidence, you rely on the proficiency that can only be achieved with practice and use at the range. That’s why we’ve developed the new Lite Rack™ LCP® II, a low-recoil pistol with an easy-to-manipulate slide that shoots comfortably regardless of your hand size or strength.
- Ruger Lite Rack LCP II .22 LR Semi-Auto Pistol system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation.
- Low recoil for comfortable training. Optimized to function with high-velocity ammunition.
- With a patent-pending floorplate assembly, the magazine offers a very compact 10+1 capacity, extends the grip for improved control and retains the LCP® IIs popular last-round hold open function.
- Manual safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is instinctive and unobtrusive.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Secure Action™ fire control that combines the smooth pull of the LCP® with the short crisp feel and positive reset of a single-action.
- Additional safety features include a magazine disconnect; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Satin, stainless steel barrel.
- Also includes: one magazine and magazine loader.
- Model Number: 13705
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel Length: 2.75″
- Overall Length: 5.20″
- Weight: 11.2 oz.
- Grip Frame: Black High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon
- Grooves: 6
- Feature: Lite Rack™ System
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Width: 0.81″
- Sights: Integral
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Finish: Satin Stainless
- Height: 4″
- Available in CA: No
- Available in MA: No