Pietta Model 1860 Army .44-Caliber Black Powder Revolver
Pietta 1860 Army for sale in Legal Gun Shop in USA. This fully functional replica, the Pietta Model 1860 Army .44-Caliber Black Powder Revolver, is fashioned after 1 of the most popular cap-and-ball, single-action revolvers ever made. The 1860 Army .44 was a mainstay in the Civil War as well as the weapon of choice for Texas gunfighter John Wesley Hardin and other gunmen. The Pietta Model 1860 Army revolver boasts a brass trigger guard, color case-hardened steel frame, round barrel and walnut grips. There’s also a naval battle scene laser-engraved on the cylinder.
Manufacturer model #: CAS44.
- 1 of the most popular cap-and-ball revolvers ever made
- Texas gunfighter John Wesley Hardin’s weapon of choice
- A mainstay in the Civil War
- Brass trigger guard
- Case-hardened steel frame
- Round barrel
- Walnut grips
- Naval battle scene engraved on the cylinder