MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 Shotshell Reloader
A redesigned version of the original 600 Jr., MEC’s most popular model and the world’s top selling shotshell reloader, the new MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 Shotshell Reloader now includes popular features once only found on their more expensive models. Novice and seasoned shotgun enthusiasts will appreciate these new features along with the time-tested excellence this single-stage reloader has provided over the years with quick, simple operation and a minimum of effort. The MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 can load four to six boxes per hour, and can be upgraded with the 285 CA primer feed (sold separately, which eliminates the need to handle each primer individually. Best of all, the price won’t shoot anyone’s budget. The press is adjustable for 3″ shells and is available in 10, 12 16, 20, 28 gauge and .410 bore. Die sets (sold separately) are available in all gauges.
NOTE: Due to high demand all shotshell reloaders and the metallic reloader will have a 4 to 6 week processing time.
1 Shotshell Reloader in the World!
- Time-tested excellence is built into this single-stage reloader featuring a quick, simple operation with minimal effort.
- Load four to six boxes per hour.
- Can be upgraded with the 285 CA primer feed (not available in .410 bore), eliminating the need to handle each primer individually.
- The 600 Jr. Mark V is adjustable for 3″ shells, and is available in 10, 12, 16, 20 and 28 gauge and .410 bore. Die sets are available in all gauges.
MEC is known for making high quality presses that will last. The 600 Jr. Mark 5 is MEC’s most popular single stage model and for good reason. This press is easy to operate and can turn out 6 to 8 boxes of shotshells an hour.
- Cam-action Crimp Die
- Spindex Crimp Starter (swivels to align itself correctly with original shell creases)
Priming Feature: Built in, (can be upgraded to automatic primer feed with the Mec 285 CA primer feed item # 825-715, sold separately)
Load Rate: 6 to 8 boxes per hour (approximately 150-200 shells)
Charge Bar Shot Weight: 1-1/8 Ounce charge bar (lead shot only)
Powder Bushings Included: 29, 30, 32
Gauge Conversions Available: Yes
Value and reliability
Look no further than the world’s #1 selling shotshell reloader – the MEC 600 Jr. Mark V.
- Single-stage shotshell reloading press
- Quick, simple operation
- Set for 2-3/4″ shells and adjustable for 3″ shells
- Available in 10, 12 16, 20, 28 gauge and .410 bore
- Compatible with the 285 CA primer feed (sold separately)