Magpul MOE Mil-Spec Carbine Mil-Spec AR15 Stock
The Magpul MOE Stock Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30″ rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts:
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ Sling loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″ (Removable)
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70″
- Cheek Risers (0.25″, 0.50″, 0.75″ for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- MOE, Mil-Spec (w/ Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″):
- Weight, Stock: 0.50 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.80 lb.
- Length, Stock: 6.90 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE.
If you have one of the uncommon military tubes with an extended slant-back, along with the Mil-Spec MOE you will also need to order the Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″ (sold separately).
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″ weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″ weight: 0.11 lb. Optional Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad weight: 0.13 lb.